My four year old is convinced that dinosaurs still exist. The highlight of his young life remains his visit to Dinosaur World in Kentucky (The lowlight would probably be this evening when he upchucked all over himself at the dinner table. It was a definite lowlight for me, anyway).
So anyway, he’s convinced that dinosaurs are still roaming the Earth. Do not try to convince him otherwise.
So last night when the Pookster got home, he directed me to this website. Y’all. Ok, just look at the video.
They have just started their North American Tour.
They are supposed to be in Little Rock in November. Little man’s birthday is in November.
Coincidence? I think not!
Ok, so it sure won’t help convince him that dinosaurs are extinct, but MAN, will it ever be cool.
Mrs. Chili nominated me as a Rockin’ Girl Blogger! Of course she also bitched about my lack of posting at the same time. What can I say? She lurves me.
So now I’m supposed to nominate five more Rockin’ Girl Bloggers. Right? I think so. Well, I’m going to anyway. That’s how I roll.
(I rock and I roll)
I would, of course, nominate The Chillster, but I think I’m not supposed to since she’s already been nominated. Anyway, here’s the list:
1) SweatPantsMom– Yeah, I know she’s practically an internet rock star now (but I knew her ‘when’!), but she still rocks and rocks hard, so I’m nominating her sweatpants wearing ass.
2) SugarMommy– Her husband just got home from being overseas for the past year. She kept things all quiet on the home front (well, she has kids, so the best she could manage was ‘down to a dull roar on the home front’) and I’m so happy for her that he is home now. She rocks.
3) Jen at Once More With Feeling– She handles stress by quoting bad Bill Murray films. She’s buying her first home. She’s goofy as all hell and we have the same birthday. She rocks.
4) Fishie– She does more in one day than I do in a month. She rocks the multi-tasking.
5) Ree at The Pioneer Woman– Yet another internet rockstar, but lest you think I’m a lemming, I read her BEFORE she got famous. She’s hell with a camera and photoshop and also, her husband is hotter’n a firecracker. She’s rocks the ranch, baby
That is, by no means, the complete list of girl bloggers whom I think rock, but I could only do five. Because that’s THE RULE and also, because I am THE LAZY. Besides, all us girl bloggers rock, right? RIGHT?